We Protect Your Personal Injury Rights
If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, or if a loved one has died in a fatal accident, you have rights. At the Joseph Joy & Associates law firm in Lafayette, Louisiana, our personal injury lawyers protect those rights and work to get you the compensation you need and deserve.
Our practice areas include:
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle accidents;
- 18 wheel/Big Rig collisions and rollover accidents;
- Offshore, Rig, Platform and Maritime accidents;
- Boat, Barge and Vessel accidents;
- Burn and Brain Injury accidents;
- Helicopter and Airplane accidents;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Products Liability and Industrial accidents; and,
- Injuries and Loss of Income due to Environmental Damages and Toxic Substances.
For more than 40 years, satisfied clients in Louisiana and nationwide have been telling other people about our law firm. These are some of the reasons our clients rely on our personal injury attorneys:
- Personal injury affects the entire family. We make sure the insurance company, opposing lawyers or the jury understands how an accident affected the victim and the spouse, parents, siblings, children and other family members.
- Dealing with an insurance company is often difficult. Our attorneys take that worry away from you by handling all communications with the insurance company. Insurance companies look for ways to reduce your settlement. We fight for all the compensation and benefits to which you are entitled.
- We have a strong record of success. We have settled cases and won multi-million dollar jury awards for our injured clients. When injuries are serious, we know you and your family need all the compensation and benefits we can obtain for you.
- Our law firm works on a contingency basis. That means you will not have to pay costs or fees unless we recover for your injuries. Your costs will be a percentage of that recovery. In some cases, when a client does not have health insurance, we may be able to help you obtain needed medical treatment before the settlement.
- We offer aggressive representation. When litigation is required, we are aggressive trial lawyers. Because litigation carries risks and costs (including more time), we put an emphasis on early settlement — but only if that settlement is fair. The insurance companies and others know that we are willing and able to fight them in court when that is necessary.
- We work hard for our clients. Whether we go to trial or settle the case, we know that significant recoveries are the result of exhaustive investigation, exacting preparation and good old-fashioned hard work. We offer all of that to every client.